It's simple : little bits of paint, varnish, masking tape.
Materials:
You need:
- An old lamp to customize
- Glitter
- Nail polish
- Thinner
- Spray paint (graffiti paint bombs are fine for this type of use)
- Scissors
- Masking tape
- Tape
- A soft brush-type make-up brush
Steps :
1.dropoff Window Tape carefully all areas not reach with the bomb.
2. Put yourself on the outside (never attempt bomber inside!). My technique: I have no garden or balcony, so I installed a holder for planter on my windowsill. So I can hang my small objects and bulge to the outside air.
. Shake sharply and long bomb, then frankly you spray without too much dwelling on each area. Leave to dry 48 hours.
4. After your lamp is dry, apply a thin layer of nail polish on the details you want Glitter (here I chose the button). Once the first coat dries, repeat the process with a second thin layer; Wait 40 seconds, then sprinkle with glitter. After 10 minutes, carefully remove the excess with a makeup brush. Leave to dry for several hours. For the finish is nicer, I drew the delimitation of my sequined area with a DIY Felt silver found in Hema.
5. Cut a piece of masking tape about 15 cm. Well stretch the cord of the lamp and remove the tape by stretching it well. Fold one side over the entire length, then the second. Repeat the operation on the rest of the cable.
6. Remove the tape ends and clean if necessary non-convex areas with cotton and a little thinner.




Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire